COVID 19 Cleaning Information
Introducing our new CDC/EPA disinfecting process for your Business after COVID-19!
Cleaning Techs will use CDC/EPA approved chemicals and cleaning processes. Starting on the floor, working from the back of the business to front and top down, technicians will use electrostatic sprayers with EPA approved disinfectants on hard surfaces and/or a combination of manual spray.
Please feel free to call or message The Clean Up Crew with any questions about our COVID-19 disinfection process. We can give over the phone estimates, so stay safe and schedule your professional business clean up today!
The following is a generalized scope of areas that will be cleaned:
• Light Switches
• Drawer handles
• Paper towel holders
• Trash cans
• All floors
• Soaked mops/microfiber cloths shall be used to ensure the proper amount of disinfectant stays on the surface to kill microorganisms.
• Techs shall follow label directions on cleaning products and disinfectants. (disinfectant must stay present on a surface for 3-5 minutes to effectively kill microorganisms)
• Surfaces shall be cleaned with a general cleaner prior to disinfecting.
• Techs shall use only EPA- registered disinfectants and cleaning solutions.
• Techs shall carefully use disinfecting wipes on electronic items that are touched often, such as phones and computers.
• Vendors shall wear appropriate PPE during the disinfecting process and adjust accordingly to any area where COVID-19 may infect the surface.
Please feel free to call or message The Clean-Up Crew with any questions about our COVID-19 disinfection process. We can give over the phone estimates, so stay safe and schedule your professional business cleaning today!